Thursday, March 6, 2008

We're moving back to Cali!

We will be moving back to CA the end of March. We're looking forward to being close to R once again. It's been too long!! In the next few weeks I'll send our new address via email or postage to everyone. Please come and visit us anytime. We would absolutely love it.

5 comments:

Denise said...

I'm so glad your family gets to be together! I'm sad that we didn't get together while you were here, but it's so fun to be in touch, keep it up! Good Luck!
Denise

Jenny said...

We might take you up on that offer! We'd love to see you guys again. Keep in touch! :)

Kat & Joe said...

We will both miss seeing you and having you guys over for Sunday dinners. I'm glad you were able to live close by, but I'm also glad that you'll all be back with Roman again. We are planning on taking a Road trip to CAL and the end of April, so hopefully it works out and we can see all of you. Love ya
Kathryn

Heather Marie said...

Melissa, Don't go! I will miss you, Tats, and little dude! Thanks for being such a good friend to me and making me laugh. I can't wait to come visit in May!

MooreInterest said...

Where have we been? Have you been in Utah the whole time we have been, too? Oh, that makes me sad that we missed the boat!!!! Well, when you come to visit, we would love to meet up! Happy Easter Garcia Family!
Love, The Moore's
PS~ Look us up..so we can get all your contact info!